The FIXUS 88 Reconstruction fixator is designed for long bone reconstructive treatment. The design allows for a versatile use in multiple disciplines, while retaining the elementary benefits of the known Fixus trauma fixators. The Fixus 88 Reconstruction fixator is made of lightweight components with multi adjustable settings for easy and manageable placement for maximum comfort for patient and surgeon. The combination of materials and finishing used, guarantees that the reconstruction fixator is rigid, light and durable.
The complete new design assures that the doctor has the same easy to use, just-add functionality as is known for the Fixus External Fixation systems, but better stability for long term usage. With the unique V-pin placement and exchangeable blocks, the FIXUS 88 gives strong and a rigid foundation for numerous (mono and multifocal) procedures needed in the reconstruction field.
The 88 Reconstruction fixator consists out of four easy to use straightforward components which make the fixator usable for reconstructive procedures. The four easy to use components together allow for movement in all three directions independently.
• Modular frame components allow independent pin placement and enables
the surgeon to build the frame around the fracture
• High stability in multiple planes
• Uni-lateral design with Bi-planar capability
• Standard inclination control for accessing curved bones or fragments
• Compression / Distraction device for infinite length
• Radiolucent carbon fiber rod allows complete fracture visualization